1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Road Armor Rear Bumper

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SullivanSeptic, Sep 2, 2011.

1. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

So this past winter I backed into a post and caved in my stock bumper and rear quarter panel. While I was looking for a replacement bumper online, I came across this. Its a Road Armor Stealth Bumper. I bought it super cheap and had it powder coated. I think the posts better move out of my way now when I am backing up. This thing is solid.

Just thought I would post a few pics of it up. Sorry its dirty, I was driving down gravel roads after I washed it.

2011-08-31_16-28-47_232.jpg

2011-08-31_16-28-27_76.jpg

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Looks AWESOME! Those are by far my favorite bumpers. I've ran HD bumpers on my trucks, but have never had a Road Armor, although it's always been my favorite.

3. C&T Landscaping

C&T Landscaping Member

Those bumper/ grill guards are BA, I think a member of LS had a grill guard from Road Armor on his 250 and it made it look mean...Looks awesome!

4. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Sweet looking bumper need one myself, go figure plow guys needing bumpers going to look for one now.

5. SullivanSeptic

Good luck. I know they are expensive. I got super lucky and got it really cheap. I got it in Portland Oregon. I happened to see it for sale and I was going on a business trip there this spring. So I just drove from the airport and picked it up. Then I shipped it back here. So with the bumper, shipping and powder coating, I have about $550 in to it.

6. NickT

NickT Senior Member

That is a good deal just looked on their website and they're 1200!!!!!!!

7. SullivanSeptic

Be glad to sell you mine for $1000. :D

8. NickT

NickT Senior Member

What a nice guy you are

9. SullivanSeptic

So I have been told.

10. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

very sharp lookin bumper

11. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

thats the only HD bumper I'd ever even consider for my truck. Looks damn good!