1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rite Aid What A Mess

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by massmac, Jan 2, 2011.

1. massmac

massmac Junior Member
    from mass

Happy New Year To all my fallow plow operators, Now let me start off , I have been in buisness for 18 yrs, not new by any means, i originally started with rite aid (then brooks). kept them all theses years with very good results, that is until u know who toom the contract a couple of years ago. well that being said i did work for them for two years,, with all there bull, rebates call backs (which didnt happentill the got involved). to make a long story short i did drop them this year dropped 20 stores, when by a few after this past storm, couldnt beleive the jobthat was done there , ice all over piles of snow put in places that it never rwas before, accidents waiting to happen, what the hll r they thinking, i guess u get what u pay for, we all need to vanish hthe nationals from this buisness . just needed to vent. have a safe and profitable year , stay away from u know who.
  2. JB1

JB1 Senior Member

nown as

so they will be known as "U Know Who". LoL
  3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I have 5 rite aids and I make mint off of them. I always get paid on time and my lots are in perfect condition. I work for a national and have for 4 years now. I must be one of the lucky ones.