1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rite Aid Service Provider ??

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by rforsha, Sep 17, 2011.

1. rforsha

rforsha Junior Member

Does any one know of the service provider for Rite Aid.
    As of this writing USM does not have a contract with them. I spoke with the store manger and she knows nothing. Other than to say she doubts if the stores will hire their own contractor.
    We have plowed it for 8 years and want to retain the contract.
    I don't know of any other service providers.
    Anyone contacted about Rite Aid?
  2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

They haven't hired a contractor yet. It's still out for bid.
  3. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Ive heard the same.. hopefully USM NEVER gets it.. we got the bid from them for it though and of course are not bidding. We've done lots of Rite Aids in NJ in the past and didnt get them this past season because the price we've done them for the last three seasons was suddenly not low enough and were "outbid". I have dozens of photos of local RA stores and they all looked terrible, they got what they paid for for sure.
  4. acutlc76

acutlc76 Junior Member
    from ct

i bid 12 of them through national maintence have not heard a thing yet
  5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Yup they take the cheapest and people still fight to get them why!
    They do not care how they look as long as they are open if some one slips and falls hope you have good insurance
    Either get good money or don't do it