1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ring Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Kage Innovation Snow Plow Systems' started by ringahding1, Oct 23, 2014.

1. ringahding1

ringahding1 Senior Member

Well I finally saved up enough $$$ to get this bad boy. Cannot wait til the snow flies!!!

2. hellion

hellion Member

Congrats ringahding1

I'm sure you're gonna love it as a time saver. I've got one coming next week for my skid. My operators have used traditional snopusher boxes in the past and are excited to use this new system after watching the Kage and other end user videos. Having their snow stake system sent with the snowfire.
  3. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Looks great! Thank you for posting.
  4. DDB

DDB Senior Member

Hey Ring, how the Kage working out?? I have an 8ft and a 10ft. Totally worth the money.
  5. ringahding1

Time has definitely been saved. I am now kicking myself for passing along accounts to other contractors, but now I know...I am toooo NICE of a guy!

Thank you for all of your help!!! You & your staff are great, cannot thank you enough!

If I said it costs too much I would be LYING!!! There is no "Bang for the Buck " here...Simply pay & you will not only add a valuable piece of equipment to your arsenal, but EFFICIENCY like you have never know..So hell yeah, WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!! Lovin it, just waitin on a real snow event. We were able to get a video recorded, although not a big event.

Bobcat with Kage
  6. Polarismalibu

Polarismalibu PlowSite Fanatic

I have only used mine for a hour so far on hardly 1" but I love it already! Well worth the money!
  7. ringahding1

We have hardly used ours too. But have sent it out every time we get an inch, just to get my guy more experience. He loves it!!!
  8. Polarismalibu

Polarismalibu PlowSite Fanatic

Finally got to try it out with some real snow, we ended up with 5" on Friday. That this is well worth the money :nod: I don't even want to use the truck anymore
  9. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Very productive looking setup! Have you been able to test it out yet?
  10. ringahding1

Yes we have tested it out several times. We really have had no real snow to speak of this winter.

But we did make a short video