1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rims for 2500

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Four Seasons, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Four Seasons

Four Seasons Senior Member

anyone know of some nice not overdone rims for 07 2500? black ones would be nice
  2. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

if you like black rims look into the moto metal 951's they are black with chrome strips on them i was thinking about getting a set but i like the stock 2500HD alloys that my truck came with
  3. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Ive got a set of 951's in black that I run in the summer, stockers go on for winter. They will have 295 Toyo MT's this springwesport

Heres a few shots from last summer

4. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Get R Done. Those are nice wheels!
  5. Four Seasons

Four Seasons Senior Member

any others? I like those but dont like the chrome blocks, Id prefer they just contiued the chrome to make a ring around the wheel.
  6. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

check out the american racing mojave rims, very nice rim and teflon coated. if you dont like that style i really like the american racing victor rims as well. both available in black or polished alum.
  7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

These are the rims I'm considering for my new truck. I'm not sure though. What do you guys think?

8. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

Not to over the top, but not to plain, just right IMO.

9. niv

niv Member
    from midwest

They will look awesome send some pics of fineshed product.