1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Right or wrong, here's what I decided on..

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Budz, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Budz

Budz Junior Member

for my '04 F350. The Blizzard 810 Power Plow. I hope it snow's so I can learn how to use it. Yup....I'm a newbie :eek:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2005
  2. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Nice setup. Jope you get some snow now! :cool:
  3. Cfdff85

Cfdff85 Member

SWEET! How much did that whole setup minus the truck set you back?
  4. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

Sweet! :redbounce
  5. plowed

plowed Senior Member

Nice Rig Budz. Good luck with it. Once you get some seat time, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
  6. Budz

Budz Junior Member

Just under $4700 installed. From what I've read here, that seem's about average for the 810.

The truck was a little more.... :eek:
    '04 F350 SuperDuty Lariat, 6.0L, 5spd auto, 4x4, offroad pkg, towing pkg, dual alt's & batteries, etc.....
  7. salopez

salopez Senior Member

wow that seems like a good price, i was quote 5700 up here in md. one of the reasons i stayed away from blizzard.
  8. Cfdff85

Cfdff85 Member

Awsome!!! Good Luck With Both The Truck And Plow!!!
  9. 810formy2500

810formy2500 Junior Member

It looks like the right setup to me! Now we just need some snow. I run one on my Dodge and love it. Don't worry, it's real easy to get used to that plow. Which controller did you get? I like the FCCT sticker on the headgear. :nod:
  10. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Hey BUDZ, Tony at FCCT does a nice job with those installs, huh? Nice guy too.
  11. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I'm sure you can move a lot of snow with that. I took my cap off for the winter. I don't like using my mirrors all the time.
  12. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

I've said it before, and I'll say it again..

I just LOVE the way the Ford Superduties look. Personally I would take off the topper....but It is nice...very nice.

Those blizzards are made a couple hours away from here, and they're getting more and more popular. Very nice looking.

13. Budz

Budz Junior Member

I got the joystick controller. It fit's perfectly on the seat at a comfortable height.

How in the world did you read the sticker in that pic? Good eyesight! FCCT is where I got it. Ferrari's Custom Car & Truck in Sterling Va.
  14. Budz

Budz Junior Member

Yea, he did a nice clean job. And anyone with a cat named "Turbo" that hang's around a speed shop like his, has got to be cool. :cool:

I think I need to go to my profile and figure out how to add a sig.....
  15. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Alright another sweet Ford, that's the next plow I get, let me know how it works :D
  16. 810formy2500

810formy2500 Junior Member

I didn't actually read the sticker. I plow with Tony and help out around the shop during busy season. I knew you got that from FCCT as soon as I saw the sticker in the middle of the headgear. That's right where mine is. Yeah, Turbo is a good cat. He just hangs out looking at all the race cars and Blizzard plows or sleeping.