1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ricks snow removal ( tractors)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by McCaig, Feb 10, 2011.

1. McCaig

McCaig Junior Member

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

3. McCaig

McCaig Junior Member

t6020 New holland

t6020 New holland

4. McCaig

McCaig Junior Member

here is some more tractor pics

Attached Files:

5. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

holy crap talk about a serious amount of equipment. where is he based? Canada?
  6. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

good looking tractors

that vidio is good, I just don't know why youtube starts to get slower when I try to play vidios, althogh my computer has the highst internet speed
  7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice video thats alotta tractors meeting up together must be breakfast meetup time!
  8. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Awesome equipment..How many tractors do you guys have? What kinda work do you do in the summer?
  9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

i wonder if this is the guy who vandalized blowermans?? tractors....or maybe i'm just mixing up all the Canadians haha
  10. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

I'm guessing most of those collect dust in the summer.
  11. McCaig

McCaig Junior Member

Most of the tractors in the company are used for farm work in the summer , maybe 10 dont get used in the summer , the two new hollands are mine and get used in the summer
  12. McCaig

McCaig Junior Member

Ricks is based in Montreal Quebec , Canada
  13. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Great picture of the line of tractors with the logo's in the corner. On another note, for all you Americans, just because there is alot of snow doesn't mean it's in Canada! Heck I'm in Canada and could only wish I got the snow that NH,VT,NY,MN gets! 1 thing I know is east gets alot more snow then west.
  14. Bonzai

Bonzai Member

Hey McCraig

I worked for Ricks for the winters of 90 & 91 I worked for one of the sub-contractors named Bill Kishka. Boy was that fun times back then, great bunch of guys to work with.Does Bill still work with Rick?

15. McCaig

McCaig Junior Member

i dont know , if he does its with rick in the comertial division
  16. Bonzai

Bonzai Member

We did all residential and some condos and buildings in Dollard. I had 135 houses on my route and would help with the buildings when I was done. brings back fun memories. Looks like things have expanded since then.Thanks for posting this, put up some more when you get a chance.
  17. McCaig

McCaig Junior Member

the residential is owned by mike now and we only do homes now ,
  18. Bonzai

Bonzai Member

The Mike I knew worked at a weed spray company in the summer months as the head mechanic and did snow for Rick in the winter.He is actually the guy who got me the job at Ricks as we both worked for the spraying company, I was supposed to work for Mike in the beginning but ended up with Bill .Is it the same guy, just curious
  19. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Very good video and alot of nice machinery.
  20. McCaig

McCaig Junior Member

yup mike bruton