1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rhode Island (RI) subs post here!!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by beatle78, Dec 16, 2008.

1. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

I didn't see any thread for RI'ers.

So I figured I would start one......

2. Snowjam

Snowjam Junior Member

Wow. I know we aren't a large state, but I figured that there were more out there than this! Oh well. Gettin the plow next week. Taking WAY too long.:dizzy:

3. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

hey Snowjam,

I was thinking the same thing, hahaha.

What did you get for a plow?

4. Snowjam

Snowjam Junior Member

Picked up a Snow Dogg Md75. They are installing it Monday. Hopefully I can get a picture up after it is done. Now, like everyone here, I need snow now! payup Where are you working out of?

5. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

I do this part time. I have a few driveways in Smithfield.

6. erty67

erty67 Member
    from RI

just got my plow up and running, no accounts yet. Just trying to get snow to fall at the moment :)

7. Snowjam

Snowjam Junior Member

Give it a few hours. :D Unfortunately for me, I have two more days to wait. :angry: Every time it snows I joke to my girlfriend, more "lost revenue"!

8. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

We Have A Fleet Of 8 Trucks at Our Garage In East Providence.They were All On Boston Last Year and My Friend Had A Falling Out With Boston DPW. We Got Work For About Half Of Them ,The rest Sit Idle I Also Offer To Open The Garage 24 Hours During Storms For Emergency Repairs.Warren Ave Service Center 1 Waterman Ave East Providence RI 02914.My Cell Is 401-309-1074 Kurt

9. Snowjam

Snowjam Junior Member

I got my plow hooked up yesterday! Snow Dogg MD 75. Nice plow so far. I never even got to spend any time admiring it before I had to use it. But it is official. So I'm available...:nod:

10. erty67

erty67 Member
    from RI

congrats! ...

11. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

nice, is that the one with down pressure?

12. Snowjam

Snowjam Junior Member

No down pressure. But stainless steel, so no paint or rust issues. Of course, now that I have it, no snow fore-casted for the next week. But, since I am going on vacation(booked before plow bought), I guess no snow this weekend isn't that bad. Just need it for Tuesday.

13. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

stainless... nice!!!