1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rhino Plow/ blower and BOP walkbehind plow

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by grasskeepers, Nov 20, 2010.

1. grasskeepers

grasskeepers Member

here some pics of what i'm using this year

2. grasskeepers

grasskeepers Member

Heres the rhino, i got pics coming of the 66 inch bernco snowblower coming tomorrow

3. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

^^^ I didnt think I had that many beers?! Nice Rhino
  4. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

You will love the Walkbehind pow set up. I could not go a snow fall with out mine. However...here is what i have found.... In -20c weather the hydros need a minute to warm up, even if it ran 5 mins ago. I tried letting the machine run all morning while being trailer around and the bouncing caused fuel to fill the crank case. So, just be patient and let it warm up.
  5. wilkie

wilkie Junior Member

What type of mower/plow is that? who makes it I'd like to look into one if I can use it for dual purposes.
  6. grasskeepers

grasskeepers Member

its a better outdoor products mower dual hydro, the plow was bought at canadain tire it was for a lawn tractor and modifind the mounts with a couple pieces of angle iron. to sitch from mower to plow take about a hour
  7. rockytop

rockytop Junior Member

I cant see from the pics, but how do you raise plow on walk behind. I have a JD 48 w/a 19hp Kawi v twin I would like to set up like this.
  8. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

I run a lesco WB plow. I just push down on the handles to bring the plow off the ground. It balances on the tires pretty easily.
  9. gemarsh

gemarsh Junior Member

Does it have a pull cord to help start it if the battery goes dead cranking it when it awfully cold out?

Do you just remove the air filter and will it bring enough heat into the incoming air to help keep the carb from freezing up?

Be Safe