1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rhino Lining

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dlcs, Nov 18, 2006.

1. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Has anyone ever had their rocker panels sprayed with Rhino Lining? Alot of large companies around here are doing that with their trucks, especially if the cab corners are rusting like mine. I have a '99 silverado 2500 with surface rust on the cab corners. I called several places to get quotes and the cheapest is $400 dollars to do both sides with the gray Rhino Lining and the most expensive is $800. I don't understand what the big difference is with the prices. So my question is whathas anyone else paid for this type of job. All companies that i got quotes from were from Rhiono Lining dealers, so all should be close in price, right?

2. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

we use the spraycan under body coating..available at Walmart. $3.50 a can and does a good job.

3. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

You should be able to get it even cheaper then that. We paid $450 CA for our trucks to be line-xed, that doesn't make sense, you should ask if they have a set per sq foot charge. When I called around for Line-xing they were are pretty much the same...

4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I got the inside of my rear bumper line-x'd for about $60....sounds about right at $400...I want to get my truck bed done next year also....

5. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I was quoted $525 for an 8' bed last week for Line-X.

6. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Try the herculiner that JC Whitney has. Cost about 100 dollars to do them 6 inches high. Rolls on. Works well. I did my bed in it , and have no probs yet. Did it 2 yrs ago.

7. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I had my Dodge 2500 short bed done this summer in RL and it was $370. Line-x wanted $100 more for the same thing.............
    Walmart has a spray on bed liner (black or white) that I coated my plow mount with......and coated the frame of my Snowex spreader.....we will see how it holds up.....

Derek