1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rhino lining or Line-X bed liners

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Joel B., Jun 23, 2002.

1. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

Looking for opinions on these bedliners.

Thank you,

Joel B.
  2. Tommy10plows

Tommy10plows Senior Member

Rhino or bed liners

I have had both. I love the Rhino spray on system. Takes a huge beating and still protects the bed. No matter what I carry, it will stay in place too, no sliding around like a bed liner. Plus I can fill my carry around gas tanks in the truck bed without worry of static electricity from a bed liner.
  3. ChicagoSnow

ChicagoSnow Senior Member

Just had a Rhino liner sprayed in my 2002 F-350 Crew Cab w/8' bed and had my 88 gallon weather guard transfer tank sprayed also. Looks nice!

I have not yet tested it for durability????

I'm sure it will be fine.

4. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Joel, try doing a search here. Rhino lining has been discussed many times. You might find the input you need. :D

5. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

Line X

Saw a Line X liner in a truck just a while back. It appeared to me to be better than any I have seen . Had a nice, even appearance and was very nonskid. Looked like it was about a 1/4 inch thick so it should be very durable.

Biggest thing i see with a spray on liner is how the bed is prepped before it is applied. I've seen several where the liner is peeling and there is shiny paint underneath. Ask your installer if you can save a few $$ by prepping it yourself, thats the most time consuming of the process.

Good luck
    Mark K
  6. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

well the only thing wrong with preping it your self is that I would thing most guys would not wuarenty it if something comes loose do to poor prep.