1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

reverse lighting system?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by angelo plowing, Oct 19, 2009.

1. angelo plowing

angelo plowing Junior Member

Hello, My name is Nate with Angelo Enterprises out of Buffalo, NY. I'm trying to find some kind of reverse lighting system for my silverado. I saw one a while ago that I really liked but now I can't find it. It was a bright, durable, incased light that slid into your 2 " hitch receiver and plugged into your 7 way connector. It was awesome but now I can't find it anywhere. Maybe you guys can help me find it, or can point me in the right direction in where to look. I am open to other reverse light systems if no one knows where I can find this one. Thanks guys,
    NATE:waving:

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

3. angelo plowing

Kenmore/North Buffalo area, you?

4. angelo plowing

What makes you think 10 days until snow? Aren't you cold plowing in that shirt? lol,
    NATE

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I live in Hawaii ,I just like to give info on plowing!

6. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

Here is one...loads of light

DSCF0446.jpg

7. angelo plowing

where did you get this? where do I find one?

8. ibew697

ibew697 Junior Member

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  9. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

hey angelo, i left you a msg on your profile page.

10. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

I have this one works pretty good ...I like that it is removable ...

Dual Function SUV Backup Utility Light

11. revtoyota

revtoyota Member

you can always do what alot of us do just go to wally world, napa, or where ever get some fog lights or what ever kits they have that look like they would put out good light and mount them in the back. most come with good a wiring harness and instead of using the switch it comes with, just run the wire to one of the back up light power wires to act like the switch and your set..

12. Bigcat99

Bigcat99 Senior Member

$25+s/h from Mototrix out of of Eden Prairie, MN.

Ordered it mainly because of it being so easily removable with the 7 pin plug.

13. angelo plowing

Thanks guys for all your help, you guys have pointed me in some good directions. Greatly appreciated!