1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Retractable Tonneau Cover

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by wildbl1500, Sep 19, 2009.

1. wildbl1500

wildbl1500 Senior Member

Does anyone in here run a retractable tonneau cover? I'm looking at the Pace-Edwards "Roll Top Cover" or the "Jack Rabbit"...

I want a semi-rigid cover that I don't have to worry too much about snow accumulation, but can also be up and out of the way when hauling the snow blower or my sled.

For the price of some out there, I may just go with a fiberglass cap and figure something else out for the snow blower...

Any thoughts?
  2. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

roll top

they do pretty good but they have to have the roll container in the front of the bed cleaned out periodically because of leaves and trash plug the water drain tube's and then the container fills up with water ,then it sloshes out in the bed when you take off .other than that it is relatively water tight my ole man has had one for about 9 years .:salute: