1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

RESTORED Used Fishers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NorwayAuto&Plow, Aug 19, 2008.

1. NorwayAuto&Plow

NorwayAuto&Plow Senior Member

Hey... Anyone near central NY or likes to drive, we have three beautiful plows for sale that look like they are new.

2005 Fisher MM2 7 1/2 - $3500 installed
    2006 Fisher Extreme V SS 8 1/2- $5000
    2000 Fisher MM1 8 footer- $2500
    or
    Theres always new.... many to pick from that are last year left overs and last year pricing.

email for photos..... norwayauto@ntcnet.com

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

got any 8' SS xblade left over? how much cash and carry? with mount for 03-07 2500hd

3. NorwayAuto&Plow

Nah sorry.... we've only done a couple of the straight stainless steels. Why? Idk... just never was popular to the customers around my area.

We have a straight 8 footer powder coated... not x blade. Would you be interested in that?

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

it isnt for me, but i can ask. more than likely not though...he really wants a SS xblade

5. kmwharley

kmwharley Member

Is the 06 v new? I just got a quote for 4900 cash and carry on an 8.5 stainless v with fishstik?

6. NorwayAuto&Plow

No... its used but the guy only used it three times. He bought it because he got a big contract but last minute the people backed out. For $4900? Wow... thats really low. I can't touch that. Id say go for it then.

ps. All our extreme v come with fishsticks.

7. NorwayAuto&Plow

2005 Fisher MM2 7 1/2 for $3500--------- SOLD

8. NorwayAuto&Plow

Others are still available! Let me know.

9. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

wish i could afford the xtreme v...my dream plow, heres a free bump

10. NorwayAuto&Plow

Whats your price range?.... im sure that we should have some more coming in this winter and i can let you know.

Thanks for the bump.

11. Russ's Repair

Russ's Repair Junior Member
    from 02562

I'm loking to trade in my 2 year old mm2 8ft hd in for a 8.6 v. Anything?