1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

resie snow blowing

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by pvtben121, Dec 4, 2010.

1. pvtben121

pvtben121 Senior Member

so we have a elderly lady that has a 15 ft by 40 ft driveway and it has hips and dips from the old plower. its all concrete so since it is messed up she doesnt want plows on it she only wants it snow blowed.
    but there in lies the problem cause it is always between 1 am to 5 am all the time i have tried to switch it around on the sheet but it is to far away.so since i dont know the ordinance and dont feel like getting cussed out by the neighbors 15 hrs into my rt i just shovel it all
    A major PITA turns a 3 min plow into 30 mins of shoveling.
    but she has paid on time for 10 years on everything we do for her.
    any thoughts?

All I use is Snow Blowers. I been in business for 4 years now and when we get really bad storms we are out at 1am running snow blowers no neighbors or customers every complain. just depends on the neighbors and the customer I quess.