1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Residential Work North of Worcester, MA.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Bolt-1, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Bolt-1

Bolt-1 Senior Member

I have a line to someone looking for a sub to do 20 to 25 residential. PM me with a number and we can talk. :cool:

2. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

I would be available on a part time basis. I have customers down the Cape but on last Sundays storm there was rain there so I was here in the Worc area where I live sometimes on weekends and such. Let me know if you need a part timer when the rain snow line is not in my favor on the Cape. I have a 2500 GMC Crew Cab with a 7.5 Curtis.

Bruce

3. kshliapa

kshliapa Junior Member

i dont have enough posts to pm just joined the site.If you still are looking for someone possibly you can call me 508-944-6473 I am in worcester mass.

4. BayStateLawn

BayStateLawn Junior Member

what towns?

5. Bolt-1

Bolt-1 Senior Member

Holden, MA.

6. BayStateLawn

BayStateLawn Junior Member

are you still looking for someone?

7. Bolt-1

Bolt-1 Senior Member

Its not me looking. Its a local Company that does about 250 Residental. Check your visitor messages. i gave you a number to call me at.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  8. tauan2007

tauan2007 Junior Member

guys i need work soooo if anything in MA let me know please!

9. NeTree

NeTree Junior Member

I'm not far from there. More work is always welcome, especially in the "off" season for us in the tree biz. Most of the residential work won't get rolling until springtime.

New England Tree Service 978-355-4590