1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Residential Webinar with Neige

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by SIMASTAFF, Apr 2, 2010.

SIMASTAFF Sponsor
    from Midwest

Hi all,
    Just wanted to make sure you knew that a resident Plowsite guru (Neige) is giving a webinar for SIMA next Wednesday, April 7th at 3 pm EST. There is a cost associated with it, we try to keep the costs low but still allow us to provide these webinars and build great education long-term...Neige has taken many hours to build his presentation, and he and I went through it earlier this week and it will be really good. Also, the sponsor of the webinar is a supporter of this site, thesnowplow.com, I'm sure they'd appreciate you supporting the webinar as well!

Support your plowsite friend, and listen to this experienced professional share openly how he manages his residential work...and see some cool pics, and even ask questions over the webinar to try and stump him...

Here is the info:

Rethink Residential
    with Neige

Brian Birch
    Assistant Executive Director
  2. PrecisionSnow

PrecisionSnow Member

Great seminar, Neige. Great presentation. :salute:

The layout was great, well organized, and the slides/pictures were well thought out, too. Too bad we didn't have time for more Q&A's, though!

Congrats! :drinkup:
  3. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Thanks Kent, its weird talking to a computor screen and not seeing your audience. I really appriciate the feed back and you know you can call me any time and ask questions. :drinkup:
  4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

is it weird that i talk to my computer screen and i dont have an audience:dizzy:
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

nobody wants to hear you say Oh baby,yes!