1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

residential plowing form

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by adam5557, Sep 26, 2005.

1. adam5557

adam5557 Member

Hey guys i was interested if i could get some commments on my snow removal form which is for residential,and correct me in anyway possible.thanks

Snow Removal Billing Form

We start plowing when the snow is over 2 inches deep and price accordingly. We will bill you by your quoted price, and charge you by the amount of visits to plow your driveway and walkways. Each visit we make includes all walkway clearing. Also during late fall we will be out putting markers on your driveway to minimize chances of damaging any landscape. Call 248-670-3681 for any further questions. Thank you

Quoted snow removal price per visit :

2-6inches= 1 visit

7-14= 2 visits

15-24=3 visits

25+inches=3 visits +1.00 for every inch

2. adam5557

adam5557 Member

any comments i have to give it to customers soon.i would greatly appreciate some comments.

3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Is this something you're having people sign or is it more of an informational thing? I assume you're using shovels and a snowblower since you're too young to drive. If it's an informational thing, I'd say it's fine. You might want to change the wording of "visits", though. Since you're apparently shoveling more than 6" at a time - otherwise why even have the categories of 7-14, 15-24 etc. Are you really going to shovel when it reaches 2" or are you going to shovel whatever is on the ground? What you might say is "We will plow when the snow depth is 2" or more - whether from total snowfall or accumulated".

Instead of "1 visit, 2 visits" and so on, just put in the dollar amount for that depth.

4. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Snow removal implies that your going to remove their snow from the property. I get the feeling that your not going to remove anything, but more like snow plowing instead. Be very carefull just exactly on how you word your agreements.....Rob