1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Residential Discounts

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Lawnguy1, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Lawnguy1

Lawnguy1 Junior Member

I just moved into a new town and want to build a nice client base right in the area. I was thinking of stopping by and delivering contracts to everyone in the neighborhood as a good form of advertisement. My price for an average size driveway unlimited is $275.00... Instead I was thinking of offering them $250.00 for the season and hopefully pick up a bunch. Maybe say something like, Sign up before October 15th and receive $25 off $275.

Do you guys have any suggestions? I think this is a good idea. If anyone has any residential contracts please submit me one on here or to my email, JimTuchrello@hotmail.com- I'd appreciate it.

Thanks guys.
  2. DuraMaxAllison

DuraMaxAllison Junior Member
    from Toronto

Hey Jim ..i was thinking the same thing here..i plan on hitting my street first and then work the surronding area
    .i was thinking of charging $300 hundred , but figured it to much..so i will follow your lead and offer a $25 early bird sign up discount from the new improved lower price of $275 :cool:

hope all goes well