1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Residential Contracts

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by MICHPLOWER, Aug 13, 2010.

New to the plowing business 1st year, I was just wounding if anybody had a copy of their contract they would be willing to share.

Any help would be appreciated
  2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Landscape Ontario has some form ones on it's website. Maybe your equivalent would as well.
  3. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Where are you located in Michigan?
  4. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

I would suggest joining SIMA (you can use my name as a reference and it will save you $50 off the membership fee)...They have tons of sample contracts and forms for you to use as a reference and than you can tailor it to your business. Their website is http://www.sima.org/ I also would suggest having your attorney look over your finished contract to make sure your butt is covered for any and all possible circumstances. Also, by joining SIMA, you will have access to tons of other useful information which along with this site, will aid in answering all the questions that you have. You will be hard pressed to find anyone here willing to give you a copy of their contract, as most of us have spent a lot of time and money making our contracts to fit our specific businesses.
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Good plan. You can even use me as a referral(Grandview) to get 50.00 bucks off your membership.!

I have a basic contract floating around on this site somewhere.