1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

residential contract

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Larrysplow, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Larrysplow

Larrysplow Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

This is my first year and I could use some help.

Can someone email me a sample residential contract. I thought I would include my contract as part of my advertising flyer and put them in peoples newspaper boxes next to their mail box.

What do you guys think?

My email address is larrygin@alltel.net.

Thanks

2. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

:waving: Larry,
    I emailed you what I'm using as a contract I hope you got it :salute:

Palerider :gunsfiring:

3. Lawnguy1

Lawnguy1 Junior Member

Hey Pale

Is there any chance I could get a residential contract? I can give you a commercial if you would like.

4. DuraMaxAllison

DuraMaxAllison Junior Member
    from Toronto

Residential

Hey Pale..if you could send me a copy .. i would be obliged .. purplebou

5. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Getting into the snow buis for my self. I would also like to get a copy of the contract. If you don't mind. I have never plowed for myself. Always worked for the other guy. :dizzy:

6. firelwn82

7. DuraMaxAllison

from Toronto

Lol... Me Three

i forgot my email... lol ..doh .:cry: .well palerider..if you can ..send it to blueyedwop@rogers.com

8. hob0918

hob0918 Junior Member
    from CT

Add me on the list too...

Would greatly appreciate a copy of your contract to help me out writing mine.
    Thanks Ed

oh yeah hob0918@aol.com

9. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

I have always plowed for myself. Never knew there was such a thing as residential and commercial contracts, as far as being different. I use 1 contract for both applications, put the options down and let the customer choose.
    just my 2 cents on it.

10. NHJAKE

NHJAKE Junior Member

It would be greatly appreciated if you could send me a copy of your contract. Just starting in the business for myself. jrdhfr121@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

11. bigredwood

bigredwood Junior Member

Palerider,
    For fear of being different, can you email a sample also. Thanks in advance.

av8r519@aol.com

12. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I'd like to take a look at it myself. Im re-working my contract this year. Just like to see what other people have in theirs. farrell46@juno.com thanx

13. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

theres a lot of people that want res and com contracts so why dont you guys post them both up here itll help eveyone and hopefully me too

14. firelwn82

I dont think he wants to give out his contact. I never got it :{

15. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

Contract Offering

Sorry Fellas,
    I haven't been online for a while! :realmad: computers! I'll send to those who've asked and left emails. I think there's no reason why we can't share info, that's why we come to this site.

Pale Rider :gunsfiring:

16. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

Contract Wishes

wesport At this point of this posting I have passed on what I have used as contract. If you wish for me to send you the example. Send me a private message that's the 1st thing I check when I come onto Plowsite :) I'm glad to help and I want to Thank Fireman Q for sharing it with me. :drinkup:

Pale Rider :gunsfiring:

17. DuraMaxAllison

from Toronto

contracts

i feel the same way ..this is a forum, that was founded i believe in the aspect and belief of sharing and using information that can be helpful to one another in the same field of interst..??

in my previous post regarding contracts i had put up a link for a standard commercial contract here in ontario..i personally use from page 5 to page 10. chk it out ..you might all be able to clip some bits out of use it as it is.

http://www.horttrades.com/displaynews.php?n=359

18. firelwn82

thanks Pale I received the info. Have not looked at it yet but......

19. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I think they should have a separate forum for contracts cause it gets talked about here quite often, I did a search here when I first started plowing and found several good contracts right at my fingertips. I eventually had a lawyer look at mine ( recommended by someone at this site, thank you ) and he tweaked it a bit and it's pretty solid. Remember, if someone really wants to sue you over a slip-in-fall, they will no matter what your contract says.

I did find that most people wouldn't share there contract cause they spent many payup on it with lawyers reviewing it and tailoring it to there type of work.

Larrysplow, after your finished putting your contract together, please feel free to send it to me and I will give some advise, I have about 20 or so that I took bits and pieces out of to develop mine, then the lawyer put the finishing touches on, I would be more then happy to help fellow snow plowers out with the info my lawyer suggested.

My e-mail address is: fbishop@wideopenwest.com

Take Care

20. Grassguru32

Grassguru32 Junior Member