1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Residential Contract Review

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MstChief, Sep 8, 2003.

1. MstChief

MstChief Junior Member

Can someone offer direction on reviewing a residential contract. I have created a rough draft of a snow removal contract for up-scale residential developments (Homes $2M and above). I have attempted to create a document which is fair, reasonable and caters to this client base. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have it in a word document and can email.

2. chris k

chris k Senior Member

3. lw4259

lw4259 Junior Member

me too

I would like to read up on your contract please forward a copy to Lee_q1q@yahoo.com

thank you
    Lee

4. Foxfire

Foxfire Senior Member

Contract

I would like to take a look at one of your contracts, You can mail it to me at........Bob
    E-mail Address(es):
    bobnjen@ncweb.com

5. chrisby316

chrisby316 Senior Member

6. farmer jon

farmer jon Junior Member
    from 7

i'm new to the plow site, well, a new register anyway, i've been in the lawn site a while and checkin' out this one as well. i just picked up a 87 f250 4wd with a diesel. lookin at plow types and it has a steel stake bed so i'm thinkin' about getting a spreader too. i don't want anything too heavy on either end. i'd love to get a copy of your contract just to get an idea on wording. i have a lawn/landscape company and am trying to come up with a better contract there also. thanks!:waving: