1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

RESIDENTIAL CONTACTS, price per season?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ppandr, Oct 3, 2006.

1. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Is anyone doing season contacts where the customer makes installment per months on a predetermined fee. We have about 90 residential customers (all on per plow contracts)and are looking to provide ourselves with a bankable source of income for the winter. Wondering if anyone odes this and how they determine thier yearly rate. We have seven years of our own records and could determine what the average snow/charges were.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

When I did driveways they were all seasonal. I billed them at signing, Jan 1st and Mar. 1st . This was for unlimited plowing and no shoveling.

3. shamp

shamp Member

when I do my contracts for season I get half up front and I bill the rest on the 1st.of Feb. for the balance.I have some that I do per push contract with and they get billed on the 1st.and 15th.of the month depending on when the storm hits.