1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Residential bid sheet

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by maharoni8766, Oct 15, 2011.

1. maharoni8766

maharoni8766 Junior Member
    from Chicago

Does anyone have a residential bid sheet/proposal form they can share with me? I have been searching on here and cannot find one, thanks in advance for the help!
  2. BlackKnight07

BlackKnight07 Member

I was about the ask the same thing!! Also does anyone have a Wavier Sheet they can share mainly for Residential?
  3. Chris112lee

Chris112lee Member

I just send them a filled out contract, and they can sign it and give it back. Or I tell them X dollars on the spot, and if they say OK then I will e-mail them a filled out contract.

Almost all of my residential contracts were not necessarily signed, but agreed upon in a face-to-face encounter.

You should be able to find a sample residential contract on line, but I recommend having a lawyer write one for you, or approve one to cover your @$$.