1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Residential and two rental properties

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by larold83, Oct 26, 2010.

1. larold83

larold83 Senior Member

a lady called me last night wanted a estimate for her three properties i told her i will let her know today on how much i was going to charge her so i got on google maps cuz they have this cool new feature were you can use a measuring tool so i measured the sidewalks drivways and parking lots i gave her a price around 130 bucks for the threeit comes out to be like 43 and change for each one around here most people charge around 40 to 50 bucks a average driveway so im in the ball park i only gave her a price like that was cuz i have to drive a little further than the rest of my stops that are close to my house within a couple of miles oh she has not called back yet may i add so i think i was a little exspensive
  2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Cool Dude.