1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

requirements on plowsite membership

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by intimidator, Dec 31, 2001.

1. intimidator

intimidator Member

Just wondering, do you actually have to push snow to be a Plowsite member, or is just owning a plow (I think its still there) enough to qualify? If you actually have to push snow, then I'll have to turn in my keys to the executive washhroom, cause all we're getting around here is flurries (ever trid to push a flurry with a 7 and a half foot Western, it aint pretty,the dang thing melted from all of the sparks flying). And if so, then can I still be a Lawnsite sitemember, cause my grass is still pretty green. By the way, how big of a mower deck can I put on a half ton Chevy? (will trade for snow plow) I asked the Exmark big-wig who lives down the street from me, and he just looked at me kinda funny, couldn't find anything in the BushHog catalog either. Oh well.

Respectfully yours, (LMAO) Jason

49 days til Daytona
    5 days til the Cornhuskers are national champs
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2001
  2. flakesmeangreen

flakesmeangreen Senior Member

i'm with intimidator...good question...this is why the buffalo pics thread got over 6,000 views, plow kid made a neat plow & maybe even explains why stone is here...WE NEED SOME SNOW!!!...not 7' but 7" would be pretty cool!!!
  3. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

Keep your keys you are welcome at plowsite!
  4. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Intimidator, flakesmeangreen & everyone else - ALL of you are welcome here! :)

And hey, we didn't see any snow in my area until this weekend either! (We do have 18" on the ground with more falling right now...................... $$$ :D )
  5. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I think this guy has a 8' behind that caddy

6. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Great picture plow kid !

7. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

That's one of those things you just have to see to believe!!!
  8. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Now I've seen everything.

"Hey... where's paw?"

"He's out mowin the back 40 with the Caddy..."