1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Request to all board members,please read

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Tim Baden, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Tim Baden

Tim Baden Member

I hope this ok to post this,if not I'm sorry.
    My mother inlaw has been battling cancer for 2 years but the battle is close to being over and she is in allot of pain now.
    As of Tuesday the doctor gave her 1 week to live
    all of her body systems are shutting down.
    Please keep her and the family in your thoughts and prayers.
    Thank you
  2. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Thats sad, im very sorry to hear that. My prayers and my familys prayers go out to her and your family.
  3. green leaf

green leaf Junior Member

I am sorry to hear your sad news. If any good can be found from this, it is that her pain will end soon and she will start a new journey. Leaving you and your family with her legacy of her love and good memories. Keep strong and lean on your friends and family, that is what they are here for.
  4. QCPride

QCPride Junior Member

Can't imagine what you are going through, my mom battled cancer 2 years ago, but luckly she was able to overcome it--pure miracle. Don't understand why one has to die and another lives, but that is why we leave it in God's hands and never question. Your mom will be in all my prayers.
  5. fordplowdude

fordplowdude Member

I am very sorry to hear about that. I will definatly keep her in my prays.Albert

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Remember all times now and forever. Prayers to you and your Mother.
  7. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

I couldn't have said it better. You all are in our thoughts and prayers.
  8. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

I feel ya man :(

This is gods way of bringing her home. Just think she will spend eternity in heaven :angel:
  9. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Tim we'll keep your family in our prayers.
  10. JUSTBE

JUSTBE Member

My prayers are with you.
  11. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

my prayers are with you
  12. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I lost my Mom three weeks ago, so I know what you are going though. It was real fast for my Mom. Keep your chin up. Know that you and your family are in our prayer's. :angel:

Regards Mike
  13. moose__72

moose__72 Junior Member

My family sends our thoughts and prayers to yours. Like they said above, her pain will soon be gone.
  14. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

My family's prayers are with you also. My mom is also in the same situation. She has breast and brain cancer so it's just a matter of time.
  15. wstwind

wstwind Senior Member

my mother-in-law just beat ovarian cancer. it is hard to watch someone you love in pain. our prayers are with you and your family. :angel:
  16. Ken1zk

Ken1zk Senior Member

I am a survivor ... my thoughts and prayers are with you :angel:
  17. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I am so sorry to hear that our prayers are with you and your family.
  18. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

I'm sorry to hear about this, i wish the best for you and your family.
  19. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

No need at all to be sorry for posting your request for prayers. You certainly have mine too. That's what we are all here for, to support and help each other.
  20. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

I will keep you and your family in my prayers as well. For my family, heart disease rather than cancer is our enemy, but the pain of the struggle against it runs as deep I have no doubt. As difficult as it is, the faith of you and your family in God will see you through this time.

"I am the light of the world. He who follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life" John 8:12