1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Replacing Night Saber lights

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Woodland, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Woodland

Woodland Senior Member

Are there any restrictions to replacing the Night Sabre lights on my daimond plow. The lens on one is hazy and the bulb goes out sporadically and I'd like to change them out but the cost of new lights is high. I saw that Northern Tools has a sale on "snowplow lights" for $66 but I want to make sure I'll be able to put them on without too much trouble. Any thoughts?

2. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

Most of the cheaper aftermarket lights require that you cut into your truck's wiring harness. I would try to locate a replacement head for your Night Saber's. I see them on e-bay all the time where people are selling the separate parts....

3. Woodland

Woodland Senior Member

Thats what I was thinking - thought it'd be better to ask now rather than...