1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Replacing Hydraulic Hoses

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by blue22580, Jan 22, 2016.

1. blue22580

blue22580 Junior Member

Stupid question so I apologize in advance. I'm currently replacing my hoses MD75 and didn't pay attention to which hose went to which cylinder when I was removing the two larger hoses. Can anybody help me out here?
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Did you try the dogg website?
    They have the mechanical guide and it might be in there
  3. blue22580

blue22580 Junior Member

I couldn't find anything on their site.
  4. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Tap the controler 1 way, the oil will tell you...then top it up when your done testing as you always should.
  5. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

When I run into issues,like this I go back to the photos that I took before I disassembled what I'm working on. If I forgot to take them, I'll Google images whatever I'm working on and zoom in. Its usually found rather easily that way.
  6. blue22580

blue22580 Junior Member

I should have taken photos...complete brain fart on my part. I've tried searching google images but it's difficult to see where each hose leads to. I'll have to go to my dealer and ask them.