1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Replacement Rubber Edges????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by G&T LAWN, Nov 15, 2010.

1. G&T LAWN

G&T LAWN Senior Member

Where is a good to buy replacement rubber snow pusher edges??? Standard holes on a 14ft and 16ft Snowgator pusher. Pretty sure they are not in bussiness anymore. Thanks.

2. mrsnowman

mrsnowman Senior Member

I would stay away from rubber and change over to poly. Way more efficient

3. Kodiakguy

Kodiakguy Senior Member

I don't have any experience with poly edges. But for rubber, Ive bought stuff from plowrubber.com, they advertise on here but I called them for a custom size. Good product, have used their rubber for replacement wing edges (1.5 inch stuff) Works well, easy to cut with a razor, I use a wood boring bit (makes fast clean hole) to make the holes for the bolts, its fast and easy, Id say order the length you need from them, and use the old one as a pattern and drill the holes. Most dealers want $20 plus a piece for a 12 by 12 piece of rubber for wings. These guys sell them for $20 bucks for the set, shipping was only like $8 I think and they ship FAST, I had mine the next day.

4. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

5. G&T LAWN

G&T LAWN Senior Member

Thank you guys. This is why this is such a great website.

6. G&T LAWN

G&T LAWN Senior Member

Just like to reply and thanks for the help. Ended up getting them from Michael Todd Company in Omaha NE. $36.00 per ft for 1.5 thick and 10inches tall, and they are slotting the holes in them. 1 week turn around.