1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

replacement male 11 pin headlight plug?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Mike Daley, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Mike Daley

Mike Daley Junior Member

So first off I want to say that I am brand new to owning a plow. I bought a used wire harness (4 port, 3 plug) and had a shop install it. They pointed out 2 broken wires right at the male truck side plug (11 pin). I believe that the plug is for the headlight harness. One broken wire was white/yellow stripe and the other was solid grey. But I figured I would try to see what works and what didn't when I hooked the truck up to the plow for the first time.

Well, nothing works. Zero power to anything. No lights work, No hydraulics, and I cant even get power to my Fish Stick.
    The plow does work on my buddy's truck with no lighting or hydraulic issues.

Also, there is a red wire hanging out of my controller harness in the cab and i don't know where to hook that up to. Maybe Tap into the fuse box for keyed power i'm guessing?

2. Last one first. Connect the red wire to keyed power. They do not make a repair end for the truck side 11 pin harness. If you can't fix it, you're going to need to replace it.

3. Mike Daley

Mike Daley Junior Member

Do you or anyone happen to know a part number for this? I'm assuming that it isn't going to be cheap.

4. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

fisher #26357 for the 11 pin female trk side their about $145-160.00 new

5. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Well if you know nothing about plows, and they let you leave the "shop" like that, I suggest you find a new shop FAST...