1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Replacement light assembly

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Mike in Lino, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Mike in Lino

Mike in Lino Junior Member
    from Mn

I have a Western Pro Guard that I store out in the back woods, yup a tree fell squarely on my passenger side light. Totaly smash it. The wiring is all there and not damaged but I need to replace the light. I have looked for just the light but everywhere I've been doesn't offer just the single light, you have to buy the set.

Does anyone know where I could just buy the single light?????

Mike

2. pyropierce

pyropierce Junior Member

Look on ebay. They have a lot of snow plow parts on there.

3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Some of the parts suppliers like Central Parts Warehouse (link above on sponsor area) have single lights available. Search snow plow parts on the INTERNET and many pop up.
    Places like Millsupply.com have sales on head light sets, like the old Meyer style.
    You would have to solder the connections because the plugs would not mate up.

4. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

truck lite makes a great aftermaket lens assembly i had a set on old myers outfit i use to run . if do go this route either if solder or is solder-less connectors make sure you use some of that heat srink wrap stuff . water always finds its way into the funnest spots hahahaha

5. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

http://millsupply.com/
    Has sets of the Old Style Meyer ( truck lite ) for $127. They were OEM on Meyer plows for many years till the Light Sabers came out. They ship anywhere in the country. I deal with them a couple times a year for parts. Not all their parts are OEM for plows.