1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Replacement Lenses

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by skferreri, Nov 29, 2010.

1. skferreri

skferreri Senior Member

Im trying to find a place where i can get replacement lense for a set of soundoff universal leds. Nobody will sell just the lenses.I need some help.If any body has any extra please let me know.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I will get a hold of my supplier and see what they can do. Sound off is just a stones throw away from me too, so they usually are pretty good to us. I will ask. What colors do you need? Amber? Blue? Both pretty common plowing colors depending on your area.

3. skferreri

skferreri Senior Member

Im looking for just the clear lenses.I tripped any stepped on the bag with them in it, so i cant even start my install with out them.Unless you dont need the lenses???????

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

From what I have seen and read you need to have them to get the proper light output. I am sure you can get the holes drilled and put them in and then just take them out when you get them. How many do you need?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  5. skferreri

skferreri Senior Member

Yeah i wasnt to sure if i needed them, all i need is two.

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Sounds good I will let you know.

7. skferreri

skferreri Senior Member

called sirennet and they want $6 a lense plus $13 for shipping..thats great!!!!!!!!!!

8. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

Don't you still have the ones that came on them? or did you take them off?

I have spares I can send you, you just pay shipping.

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

He said they broke or something like that, I was at my dealer today and they don't have the prices in the system yet. I know they are 70 a light. Safetylighting, which lenses do you prefure to run? The extreme angle? I have been thinking about getting a set for my tail lights, but can't get myself to drill holes in my lights.

10. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

It depends on where I am able to insert the lights. That is why I like the SOS undercovers compared to the Whelen Vertex.

11. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Yeah for sure, what do you get for these things?

12. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

yeah I hear ya. What do you get for a these?

13. skferreri

skferreri Senior Member

I need them asap. Email me the price for shipping.