1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Replacement blade for 6.5' Meyer Plow??

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Billious, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Billious

Billious Member

So I picked up a Wrangler with a plow on it this last fall, and the plow itself has no model number information on it. I'm trying to fight a replacement cutting edge. It's a 6.5' blade (78"), and has a 6 hole bolt pattern spaced 15" on center.

I called Meyer last week, sat on hold forever, and finally chose the option to leave a voicemail, being assured that my call would be returned in the order it was received. A week later, no one from Meyer has bothered to call me back.

Anyone have a lead on which Meyer part number that blade might be? My current edge is *really* done. Thanks in advance!

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Can you post a picture?

Is it a steel moldboard or plastic?

If its plastic probably a TM 6.5
    If it's steel it could be a ST 78 or a TM S 6.5

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

This is a ST78 series plow
    [​IMG]

This is a TM series plow
    [​IMG]

4. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

Angelos-supplies.com part no. 1301005. 6.5' 3/8 thick 6 hole 15" spacing. $69.15
    800-264-3562

5. Billious

Billious Member

ST-78 series, and cutting edge ordered thanks to Bashby! Thanks everyone!

6. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

How much was shipping? I need an 8' one.

7. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

check locally, ask local highway dept people....we have a shop that will make anything you need, reasonable compared to having something shipped in