1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Replacement Angle arm cylinders?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by meathead1134, Mar 2, 2009.

1. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

Greetings everybody,

Anybody know of a good place to buy OEM angle arm cylinders for a fisher MM1??

thanx

2. Tommy10plows

Tommy10plows Senior Member

Call Monarch Road Machinery, Grand Rapids Michigan.

The world's best equipment company to do business with,

And no, I do not own them.

3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Actually, its Bucher Hydraulics now and they are not a OEM supplier for DD. However, they do make a killer hyd pump unit and are great to deal with.

Whats wrong with seeing the Fisher Dealer near you if you want OEM. They should have them in stock. If you want ot order online theres J Thomas, CPW to list a few.

4. Mebes

Mebes Senior Member

I use CPW.
    Use the Central parts Warehouse Link at the top of the page to get there.
    I buy all my stuff from them.
    S

5. speralandscape

speralandscape Member

Meathead, Im not sure what part of Mass you are in but Valley Welding in Amherst is a great place to deal with. They usually have everything in stock also. Anyway you would save alot of money by just rebuiding your cylinder instead of replacing it. It is a very easy job. They sell the seal kits very cheap. I had to rebuild one and it only cost me $12 instead of over $100. Good luck and if you decide to rebuild it I would be happy to answer any questions if you have any problems.