1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

repair shops

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by 04HDBoss, Jan 15, 2009.

1. 04HDBoss

04HDBoss Junior Member

Does anyone know of a good repair shop around Southwest michigan? (Kalamazoo) or south.. A place that can work on 1 ton dually with service body. We have not been able to find anyone that is any good with diesels.. Thanks for any info..

2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

engine work or truck equipment?

3. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

There is a shop on Shaver road in Portage that is pretty good. Can't remember the name but it is a old gas station converted to a shop. Guy there is honest and was pretty decent in price for a emergency mis-hap I had over there in 05. If it is still there it was about 3 miles down from Center street going toward Surgarloaf(?) lake on the right. If he is still there it was next to a insurance office. If you are in the area driving you can stop in there and ask or maybe someone here knows the name of the place.

4. 04HDBoss

04HDBoss Junior Member

engine problem 6.0 diesel

5. 04HDBoss

04HDBoss Junior Member

yeah reaper I know where that is I think.. It's R & T auto I think I'll check it out Thanks