1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

repair in NH

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by hosenfeffer, Aug 13, 2009.

1. hosenfeffer

hosenfeffer Senior Member
    from nh

Seems MB Tractor is going to Fisher and I need a new repair shop. My plow will not raise but works other directions. I know I have power to connections and I looked where the solenoids are and went naaah I know me and this will get ugly quick! Anyone reccomend a shop with a done right the first time repair capability. My time is limited this time of year!
  2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Depending on how close you are to Mass, The Curtis Factory Store in Worcester is located right off I-290/ Rte 146, I'm sure they could take care of your issues.
  3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Palmer Spring (great name by the way LOL) in Portland, ME does Curtis.
  4. hosenfeffer

from nh

curtis repair

Thanks much. Both guys are a couple hours away from me. Spoke with Gary at Curtis and he reccomended the shop in Milford NH as being on their game. Hope I won't need the service in season as they are a good hour away. This is a backup unit but the level of service required is just not local anymore. Fisher , Boss and Western are nearby. No experience with the service end any suggestions or input would be appreciated on the mechanical or reliability of any. I do not plow a lot but what I do needs to be done without fail! Will just be using an 8 ft blade in all paved but one long driveway.
    thanks much!!
  5. JDT

JDT Member

Where in NH are you?
  6. hosenfeffer

from nh

just outside of Concord. Dealt with the guys in Milford and they were excellent for me.