1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Repainted & ready to sit

Discussion in 'Snowbear Plows' started by BC Handyman, Jan 1, 2012.

1. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Well since I only got 1 account to plow today I thought I'd post pics of my old snowbear plow I restored a few months ago. I disassembled, cleaned, removed rust, repainted, added my spare, but new cutting edge, reassembled. Now it looks good and is ready if I need it under a tarp. I was thinking of selling it, I still might or I might keep it for a while, just in case I need it or parts off it. Happy plowing allThumbs Up

2. Polar66

Polar66 Junior Member

Looks like the Avalanche, sold at Costco a fews years back, the same plow I have been using. How old is yours? Nice job!
  3. snowbear1

snowbear1 Member

looks good i have the same style blade tx75
    i did the same thing took it apart repainted everything
    painted the blade yellow put new side markers on it cutting edge is still in good shape
    i.ll post some picks
  4. xjsnake

xjsnake Member
    from NW Ohio

I'm gonna have to tear mine apart in the spring as paint is bubbling everywhere. It doesn't see much use but when I need it I need it now and want it to look nice.
  5. snowbear1

snowbear1 Member

here,s some picks of mine all painted up
    just waiting for some snow[/ATTACH]