1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Repainted and new plows

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Freddy130, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

We got a new (used) new to us diamond for the 1998 Z71 and re painted it and bought new sabre lights for it on the 1995 we got the new fisher halogen plow lights and re painted the plow as well.

RC

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Paint is great... looks great with the new stickers

3. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Sweet

Sweet Looks Really Good Love The New Lights Good Luck This Year

4. chesterlawn

chesterlawn Member

How much ballast do you put in your 95 truck ?

5. Cfdff85

Cfdff85 Member

did you sand blast or grind down the plow before applying the paint? Looks great!

6. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

The only ballast in the back of the '95 is the honda snowblowers and a few bags of salt...Both of the plows where grinded down then has 4 coats of primer, 2 coats of trimclad yellow, and finally 2 more coats of myers plow paint from the dealer. Then the diamond sticker. They look good can't wait to get some snow to try them.

Thanks for the comments!

RC

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Plows look new. Has it snowed up there yet? The '98 looks salty. MMMM... salt.:D

8. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

It has only snowed once so far and it was only about 2" and that snow was gone by supper the night of:dizzy: ...no I don't think it is salt on the '98 prolly just the crap of the dirty country roads of New Brunswick...

RC

9. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Ohhh now come on.....we all know New Brunswick has the best roads in the country ;) :rolleyes:

Looks good,you may get your wish,I think its calling for flurries/light snow the first week in December :waving:

10. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Yeah I lied NB has the best roads in Canada:D ahah I can't wait to see the white stuff so I have the green stuff in my pockets! Thanks for the comments!

RC