1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

REO Snow Removal Work in Chicago, IL, Lima-Akron, OH, PA, CT, & NJ areas

Discussion in 'Employment' started by REOsnowremovals, Dec 2, 2014.

1. REOsnowremovals

REOsnowremovals Junior Member

Subcontracting work!

Looking to subcontract people in the following areas for snow removal services on REO foreclosure properties.

Areas of service include:

• Greater Chicago area, IL
    • Lima,Akron,Springfield,Columbus,Cincinnati, OH areas
    • Reading, Allentown, Philadelphia, PA areas
    • New Haven, Northwest, Hartford, CT areas
    • Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, IN areas
    • All over New Jersey area

Must have own equipment, smart phone (IPhone or Android), & or a tablet, & a high speed internet connection.

Additional equipment required: Snow Blower, Shovel, and/or plow or the removal, and Salt/Deicer to lay down on the areas where snow is removed.

Pay is weekly!!

Phone number:
    Equipment (Snow Blower, Shovel, plow or the removal, and Salt/Deicer):
    Smart Phone (must be Android or Apple):

Previous experience with REO properties (if Yes please list previous employers): Yes/No

Home city (Location):
    Servicing miles radius:
    Servicing areas (By City or County):

Thank You!
  2. REOsnowremovals

Interested candidates, feel free to check us out and apply for the position directly from our company website:
  3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

What's the going rate(s)?
  4. REOsnowremovals

It varies by state, best advice is if your interested, to talk with one of our recruiters in your respective area. You can apply directly on the company website link listed above, and a recruiter would contact you promptly. Thanks!
  5. dieselss

Chicago area..
  6. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Be easier to just post the rate here because once one guy finds out, it'll get posted anyway.

Chicago area:

1 ton Dually 4x4 with wideout
    3/4 ton with 8' straight
  7. REOsnowremovals

If your interested and don't want to apply directly on the http://www.northsight.com/website, you can provide your name & contact info here, and a recruiter will reach out to you to discuss the details and pay for the jobs.

In Chicago I know we have a large volume of REO foreclosed properties that need to be serviced. Thanks!
  8. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

It's a ******** company. They advertise on Craig's List all the time. They called me and asked me if I'd do some of them. They told me 20.00 per driveway, which included shoveling/snow blowing the walk and supplying your own salt!!! Ya, I'm all over that, not. Oh, and by the way, you needed a background check done, on YOUR DIME!
  9. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I agree with the few that have posted a response to you...you just registered and are looking for subs, etc. then (as they have asked/requested) I would suggest that you might want to post some rates, maybe terms, etc. rather then sending them to a link or requesting their names and/or contact numbers - might generate more interest as well

10. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

This is good enough for me :nod:
  11. dieselss

Yea, I'm gunna post my full name and contact number on a public forum b/c you won't answer a simple request as to the going rates in the Chicago area? And now you think.others are actually going to want to work for your company.....I'm gunna guess and say....NO
  12. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

Go back to your Craig's List ads. Hopefully nobody on this forum would sell themselves that cheaply. Spend 50-70K on a truck, then upfit it with a plow and spreader, pay for a GL policy, and then go work for 20.00 per driveway, minus the cost of your fuel and salt. You're no better than a NSP. Actually worse.
  13. jhenderson9196

jhenderson9196 Senior Member

He already told you, they pay weakly,very weakly.
  14. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

I'm guessing he won't be back....
  15. fozzy

fozzy Member

Plowz pays better. With no salt.
  16. BIG

BIG Junior Member

Their pay is $20 per house, driveway,sidewalks,front steps, and you need to salt. They will then want 30-45 pictures before during and after. They pay weekly direct deposit. But once your in a week or two the start with the bs charge backs. Its a property preservation company. They get work from safeguard and 5 bros. Run far away from them.
  17. snowngo

snowngo Member
    from midwest

how's it goin man? are you looking for extra work ?
  18. This guys got the right idea, just be a broker
  19. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

Can you have miss Mack quit calling me?
  20. onemanband

onemanband Member

Yep, what He said. Tried it once. NEVERRRRRRRRR, do that again. Most of the time the properties don't get plowed then the broker has to pay the penalty. Then they go out of business. Then another yahoo pops up. Usually same group of Characters but under a different name. FYI, they are getting paid $60 and you get $20. If you see it at all. Oh ya, and if there is a Charge back. Its on you. So they still made there $40 with no Liability, or expense of equipment, etc. You get the Picture.