1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Renting heavy equipment & truck & tool storage space

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by Kupawater, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Kupawater

Kupawater Junior Member

Anyone who may be in the Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware area that is looking to rent storage space off I-95, I-76, Rt.1 for their equipment you need to get in contact with me. I can work out any agreement you want hourly,daily,weekly,monthly. Rates to match from the biggest piece to the smallest piece the price won't change.

2. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

how much for 6000 sf space with heat and water available, 2-4 overhead doors, for 1 year lease? just curious, thought i'd ask since you didn't have any replies....

3. Kupawater

Kupawater Junior Member

Its Parking Spaces

This is outdoor space if you are really interested I'm renting parking spaces to people with heavy equipment or trucks. So just thought I'd clear that up if you are really serious?

4. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

your renting out dirt? you gotta pay for that up there? damm glad i live in a hick town!! LOL I know that property is of great value in some spots..welcome to PS