1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Renewal Letter

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MIPLOWER, Oct 10, 2010.

1. MIPLOWER

MIPLOWER Junior Member

I am in the process of writing a Renewal Letter to my customer from last season, I am kinda stuck, dont really know what to say or put in the letter. I was wondering if any body had a copy of one they might of wrote or could help me out.

Thanks in advance for any help or input
    MIPLOWER

2. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

i would just create a nice thank you letter for the past season and then assure them the same service in the letter with an attached copy of your contract.

3. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

do a search, there was a real good one made up about a month ago....

4. MIPLOWER

MIPLOWER Junior Member

Thanks guys for your reply's and help

5. underESTIMATED

underESTIMATED Senior Member

Do you think a simple search/link to the thread on your own part, would better serve his original question, rather than to simply waste a response?

I did the simple "search" and didn't find anything. Since you recall the time frame, perhaps you would know the author or the forum it was posted in.

6. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

I bet not... It's all about his post counts. Why do you think they are so high in the 1st place. One would think someone with those numbers would have something more informative to say.....

7. underESTIMATED

underESTIMATED Senior Member

Do a search...you'll find someone will information to share. ussmileyflag