1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Renegade Snowplows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snocrete, Dec 4, 2011.

1. snocrete

snocrete Banned

"Renegade Snowplows".....I've seen the ad here at PS and even did a SEARCH, but nothing came up. Does anyone know anything about them?

2. snocrete

snocrete Banned

You gotta be kidding me? NO ONE knows anything about this company..?..? I dont know whats more surprising ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ < that....or the fact they are a sponsor here and dont have a rep to respond:confused:

3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Having fun talking to yourself??:D

I've clicked on the ad and it says web site coming soon. Sorry, I know nothing about them. I'm curious though.

4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I'm surprised there is no rep to respond after a few days....thats a bad sign imo.

5. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I agree. The Pro-Tech rep was all over his thread when we had questions and comments. I like that, makes them seem more reliable and within reach.

6. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Where is the add?

Are you talking about the 'X wing'? If you are there is thread where some pictures were shown.

7. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Exactly.

The add shows up on occasions, either above or below all the small icons of sponsors at top of page.

I dont know about a "X wing"?...I did a search on that after you posted, and couldnt find anything?

8. Joe Blade

Joe Blade Member

Renegade Rep

Hello my name is Joe Bartucci and I am the rep for Renegade snowplows. Here are some pics for you to look at. I check plow site about every two to three days. Sorry this time of the year is very busy. The plow you are looking at is called a RE 1017 and it can go on wheel loaders backhoes farm tractors and even trucks. Skidsteer units coming shortly.

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH] View attachment 104739

9. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

What size trucks can the RE1017 go on?

10. OC&D

OC&D PlowSite Veteran
    from Earth

Pics don't work. :(

11. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

12. Joe Blade

Joe Blade Member

pics

sorry somtimes uploading does not work

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

13. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

14. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

That Mack was an animal! The dump body was different too.

Joe, any skidsteer blade pictures? :waving: The pack is hungry for something... :D

15. Joe Blade

Joe Blade Member

its different

No that's a machinability built in Ancaster now. Similar in design but lots differences in features i.e.: they have a torsion spring system on their 36" series but we use a compression system instead. Our gates are made of 400 hardox they use a fabricated design and so on....tymusic

16. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

How many of these renegate blades are out plowing snow and being field tested with positive reviews?