1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Renaissance maintenance

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by NorthernSvc's, Sep 7, 2016.

1. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

Anyone heard of them? http://www.renaissancemaintenance.com/index.html
    I was just contacted by them to bid on a few locations... I have never heard of them before - from the little digging I did I think they are related to cherry logistics? Feel free to PM me
  2. timblc

timblc Junior Member

I have done work for Cherry Logistics for 7yrs, then they did a complete change of there winter payout just after the snow ended luckily early for them! I belive Joe used to work for Cherry Logistics then he parted ways a few years back. How was your Cherry experience?
  3. snowprice

snowprice Junior Member
    from chicago

they called me today offered a couple of jewel food stores $200 per time for 2 to 3 inch plow plus $50.00 to shovel sidewalks. What a joke we would not do it for 2x the money. some guys will drool over having a jewel store so go ahead and lose money.
  4. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

I've seen that name here once or twice. And I could be wrong, but I believe there was some negative connotations involved with their name. Not positive though. I don't want to bum wrap someone not deserving of it. Search their name on here, maybe it will come up. I think I also heard that they changed their name. If that's the case I'd be cautious as hell.
  5. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

Deleted. Double post.