1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Removeable hoe?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by sqdqo, Feb 19, 2012.

1. sqdqo

sqdqo Member
    from mqt mi

I am purely novice and my uses are mainly private. Are there any larger than compact tractors with removeable hoes? The hoe end is secondary to the loader and I would like to find a used unit of some kind with 3 point and pto too, cab would be nice. I would like a machine that has industrial integrity not just a compact wanna be. Maybe I am dreaming but any suggestions would be appreciated.
  2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Kubota M series I believe are available with a hoe in some HP ranges.
  3. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

You could also find a 3point hoe attachment for your machine also.

Basically it would give you a little more freedom to find the tractor your looking for.

4. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Deere, Case,New Holland, Kubota for starters all offer what you want.
  5. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Biggest I've seen and used is the Kubota M59, but like others said, I'm sure there are other manufacturers that make their TLB's with removeable hoes. Kubota's is very easy though I will say.
  6. gusdust

gusdust Senior Member

I have a Deere 110TLB with a removable hoe. Takes10 min. on or off. Ten 3pt arms go on. About 40 hp I think. Takes all skid attachments. Pretty handy tractor. Probably 40K new I would think.