1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Removable backup lights

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by frostyballz, Mar 13, 2009.

1. frostyballz

frostyballz Member

ussmileyflagI have another post in the lighting section looking for opinions on these lights but thought I would post some pictures of my truck and the lights here for fun. please check out my other post for more information about the reverse / backup lights!:drinkup:

2-19-09 003.jpg

worxlight fl2-6 003.jpg

2-19-09 007.jpg

2-19-09 004.jpg

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

interesting.....

3. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

How well does it stay on in the wet and cold? My rails gerally get wet from winging and then ice up.

4. frostyballz

frostyballz Member

I have used the single light all season and haven't had any problems! I put the light on before the snow starts. I have 80lb. magnets on a 1lb light.....if they are put on a flat surface they hold realy well.

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Where in NH are you from?

6. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

what if you have a tonneau cover or a set of Bushwaker plastic bed rails?

7. frostyballz

frostyballz Member

If you have a toneau cover or rails the light can be mounted on the side of the bed, which is where I usually mount mine....they can be mounted on the bumper by the license plate, they can be made with long cords to mount on the roof or I have modified one to mount to the tailgate and face frontwards. check out my other post in the lighting section their is additional pictures and explanations. Oh yeah...im located in Hudson NH right accross the nashua bridge! We are neigbors MCW....

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

i knew ive seen that truck...just wanted to make sure you weren't from somewhere way up north where that would be less likely! =]

9. frostyballz

frostyballz Member

ill have to keep my eye's open for a MCW truck! I am in Nashua more than Hudson...LOL my truck is one of a kind...old with some cool add-ons to set it apart from the rest....but I like it! she runs and drives great and there's not too many like her around. if you see me around flag me down, always good to meet the people around ya.