Snow Plowing Forum banner

remanufactured engines

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  ohiolawnguy 
#1 ·
Does anyone know who makes a good remanufactured Dodge engine. I got royally screwed by a company called "Recon" 3 motors and three months later and no compensation for labor or time (as promised) My truck finally runs. I just bought another Dodge and and want to put a new motor in it but Im real afraid of getting screwed again. I got the last engine in Colorado but have since moved to Montana. Is there a company somewhere in the northwest or close to Montana who sells GOOD remanufactured engines and stands behind their product? I would be willing to go as far as washington state to get one.
Thanks
M Koon

#2 ·
for the last fewyears i have been buying factory reman's direct from GM,or Mopar,becsude the quality of remans varies so much.It may cost a little more,but its worth it IMO,and the warranty is better,and nationwide.Id try your local dealer,some are agressively pricing their remans,while others are real high,so try a few different dealers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.