1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Regrets

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by drew454u, Dec 6, 2007.

1. drew454u

drew454u Junior Member

Well i sold my plow 2 years ago and have been missing it ever since, been looking for a replacement for a little while already this year.

The snow around here has just not been what it used too, times got slow and i needed the money. This year is supposed to be different so we will see. And i dont rely on it for income anymore just need it to do the driveway and the neighbors.

Plowed for 3 years commercially and loved doing it but its rough when the fluffy white stuff just wont fall.

2. Omaha Plowboy

Omaha Plowboy Member

I hear that !!!!

3. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

this is not a business you can generally depend on for income. Some are smart and have contracts based on a per winter price. I dont depend on it for income, but it sures is nice to make a quick thousand bucks here and there.