1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Registering an MD75 with Buyers

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by KAB55, Jan 31, 2009.

1. KAB55

KAB55 Junior Member

Anyone know where to find the serial numbers that they want to register an MD75 on Buyers site? I can't find any numbers anyplace on the plow, I really like to register it..
  2. andyman5001

andyman5001 Member
    from NE Ohio

They are both on the Hydro Pump unit under the plastic cover. The HPU # looks like a manufactured date. Mine was 2008 - ** - ***. The Plow serial # is also on the pump. Its numbers are something like BPC - 300****/C. If you try to register it online, there is a red line that if you scroll over with your mouse, it shows a diagram of where to find the hpu #. The serial # is on the same piece, just towards the truck a little.

i had the same problem finding a serial #. its tucked back a little and its very faintly etched in.

If you can't find it, I can post a pic tomorrow.
  3. hedhunter9

hedhunter9 Senior Member

Your model number
    your serial number
    are in the passenger side headlight upright arm.

On the inside.
    It is a silver/black plate.
  4. andyman5001

andyman5001 Member
    from NE Ohio

Wow, your right about the serial #. I don't know how I missed it. I registered my dogg with the wrong serial number. I will have to change it some how. At least I got the HPU # right. Thanks for the info hedhunter.