1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by chesterlawn, Nov 19, 2005.

1. chesterlawn

chesterlawn Member

I ordered a boss poly plow five weeks ago . I called to see when it will be in they told me another two and a half weeks. Has this happened to anybody else?
  2. heather lawn spray

heather lawn spray PlowSite.com Addict

No problems here. I told my dealer that I would be ordering the plow in Aug and he included it with his factory order then. Maybe your dealer sold off his initial order and now has to wait for the second order?
  3. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

i would really start asking about your plow. it is my understanding that at a certain date they stop making the plows for the year and when they are gone they are gone. ask exactly when you can pick your plow up and if they dont give a good answer you might want to start looking at other dealers.
  4. Thebosssnowplow

Thebosssnowplow Member
    from pa

I have plenty in stock and no, boss makes plows all year round. They only stop when they make a change on the assym. line. Tour there factory, its cool.:eek: